Malacologist, Minimalist, Archer
Range of Research Interests
The research interests contain taxonomy, biogeography and phylogeny of terrestrial Mollusca. Hooked on the Taxonomy of terrestrial Malacology, Zhang mainly works on Camaenidae in China and adjacent regions using morphological and molecular methods.
- Zhang G, Wu M, Köhler F, Liu T. 2021. Review of the Genus Pseudiberus Ancey, 1887 (Eupulmonata: Camaenidae) in Shandong Province, China. Malacologia 63(2): 257-284. https://doi.org/10.4002/040.063.0207
- Zhang G, Ge L, Hao S, Liu T. 2020. Current Status and Illustrations of the Type Specimens of the Species Described by Teng-Chien Yen in 1935 belonging to Cathaica Möllendorff, 1884 and Pseudiberus Ancey, 1887 (Gastropoda, Pulmonata, Camaenidae). Archiv für Molluskenkunde 149 (1): 55-65. https://dx.doi.org/10.1127/arch.moll/149/2020/55
- Zhang G, Qiu X, Liu T. 2020. New Eostrobilops Pilsbry, 1927 (Eupulmonata: Strobilopsidae) of China. Journal of Conchology 43(5):543–548.
- Zhang G, Wu M. 2020. Internet Shell Trade, A New Threat to Malacodiversity. Tentacle 28: 12–14.
- Zhang G. 2020. Correction: New Eostrobilops Pilsbry, 1927 (Eupulmonata: Strobilopsidae) of China. Journal of Conchology 43(6) (in press). https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.34639.84649/1
- Zhang G. 2019. Three New Synonyms among Chinese Camaenid Snails (Gastropoda: Eupulmonata: Camaenidae). Folia Malacologica 27(1): 75–77. https://doi.org/10.12657/folmal.027.006
- Zhang G. 2019. Terrestrial Mollusca in the Legend of Luo Xiaohei. Journal of Geek Studies 6(2): 77–83.
- Liu S & He H Write, Zhang G Scientific-Guidance. 2020. Look! Snails. The Fifth Print. Jinan: Shandong Science and Technology Press, 35 pp. [Chinese]
- Zhang G, Prozorova L.A. 2019. What is Acusta Martens in Albers (Gastropoda: Eupulmonata: Helicoidea)?. Conference: The 2nd International Conference on Northeast Asia Biodiversity, Baishan, China.
- Zhang G. 2019. Distribution of Bradybaeninae in Shandong and Geographical History of Shandong. Shandong Zoological Society 2019 Annual Meeting, Jinan, China. [Chinese]
- Member of the Chinese Malacological Society.
- Member of the Russian Far East Malacological Society.
- National Students' Innovation Entrepreneurship Training Program (No. 201910445019)
- The Tony Whitten Conservation Award 2020
- Arch Linux PC
- Android 10 (MIUI 12) & Arch ARM MobilePhone
- Arch Linux VPS
- Arch Linux ROCKPIX
GuoyiZhang at malacology.net
How to cite, click here.
All Archives from this web follow BY-NC-ND.
About the Blog
Helix is the first genus of animals named by Linné, also the symbol of Gastropoda. Likewise, Helix contains a wealth of meanings in either in Chinese or English. This web theme is about Malacology, therefore, we use this name.